Always A Tiger
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
Always A Tiger
For full access to all our areas, please register (free), there are areas that do not show up until you register and log-in.
Always A Tiger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always A Tiger

A place for Detroit Tiger Fans to learn and talk about their Favorite Baseball Team, as well as just enjoy one another's company.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please log in and join in the fun of game day threads (GDT) and in overall Tigers chat.
CONGRATS TO CABRERA AND HUNTER on winning 2013 Silver Slugger Awards!
DETROIT TIGERS - 2011, 2012 & 2013 AL CENTRAL DIVISION CHAMPS!

CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

Aries Location : Ohio

CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Empty
PostSubject: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Chad is a member of startupnation.com and the first webcast was with Chad just before the World Series in 2006.
A few things covered in this episode:
Chad starts at about 4:30 into the webcast. It is interesting.

http://www.startupnation.com/media/episodes/1584/podcast-p3-life-plan-ballplayer.asp

His user name is cdurbinrhp and you can send messages to him at his page:
http://www.startupnation.com/profile/cdurbinrhp

Last edited by TigersForever on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://alwaysatiger.forumotion.com
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:13 pm

cdurbfan22 wrote:
mrsrabelo wrote:
There was a rumor that Chad was going to go too.

Huh? Where did you see, or hear that? I haven't seen him on facebook in a few days. I think I am about to cry.

From here:

"As a result of the deal, Detroit is now willing to move third baseman Brandon Inge, outfielder Marcus Thames and right-handed pitcher Chad Durbin, in order to free up money in the Tigers’ payroll."
Back to top Go down
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:14 pm

He IS arbitration eligible though. That means he's under the Tigers control but he can ask for more money. If he wants to make $500,000 or less he'll stay. If he wants more than that (that's already a $100,000 raise) he probably won't.
Back to top Go down
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:18 pm

The Pirates are talking to the Tigers about acquiring Chad Durbin. The arbitration-eligible Durbin doesn't have a place in Detroit's rotation, but could be useful for the Bucs.
Back to top Go down
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:20 pm

Chad Durbin

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chad Griffin Durbin (born December 3, 1977, in Spring Valley, Illinois) is a Pitcher who is currently a free agent. He has also played with the Detroit Tigers, Kansas City Royals and Cleveland Indians of the American League and the Arizona Diamondbacks of the National League. He attended Woodlawn High School in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Professional career

Durbin signed with the Tigers as a minor league free agent prior to the 2006 baseball season. He was an integral part of the 2006 International League champion Toledo Mud Hens, while also making 3 late-season appearances with the Tigers.

During 2007 spring training, Durbin was in the mix for one of the final spots in the Tigers bullpen. However, starting pitcher Kenny Rogers soon went on the disabled list with a shoulder injury, and the Tigers turned to Durbin to fill his spot in the rotation. Durbin served as a starting pitcher for several stints, before ultimately joining the bullpen. Pitching in relief, Durbin served several roles, including long-man and setup.

During a game on ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball against the Atlanta Braves Durbin had a sacrifice fly for his first career RBI. He also recorded his first major league save in the same game. On December 12, 2007 Durbin was not offered a new contract by the Tigers, and is now a free agent.

Personal life

Durbin lives with his wife Crystal and son Cade in Baton Rouge, Louisiana during the offseason.

Contrary to popular belief Chad Durbin is not related to Richard (Dick) Durbin, the senator from Illinois.

Teams

Selected MLB statistics(through 2007)
Win-Loss 25-37
Earned Run Average 5.75
Strikeouts 265
Back to top Go down
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Come on teams, Chad needs a great team to help you Win Games! He is a great guy and team player!

From USA Today:

It seems no deal could be worked out with the Pirates. Perhaps he'll sign with Pittsburgh now that he's a free agent. Durbin appears to be the Tigers' only non-tender, meaning Marcus Thames is sticking around for now. The 30-year-old Durbin probably would have made $1 million or so in arbitration.
Back to top Go down
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:30 pm

12/20/07 9:30 PM ET
Phillies add Durbin to pitching staff
Chad joins J.D. in competition for team's fifth starter spot

By Ken Mandel / MLB.com

PHILADELPHIA -- Chad Durbin never met J.D. Durbin, who easily earns the distinction as the more brash of the Durbins.

But he's heard plenty about him.

J.D. has been infamously known in baseball circles since calling himself the "real deal" after pitching a scoreless inning in his professional debut while in rookie ball in 2000. Though five years older, Chad often was confused with him.

"I've been [getting heat] for that since it was in Baseball America," Chad said. "'Oh, you're that guy who thinks he's the real deal.' No, I believe that's my friend, J.D.'"

On Thursday, the two became teammates and competitors for the fifth starter spot that may no longer belong to Adam Eaton. Rule 5 selection Travis Blackley also is in the mix.

Durbin signed a one-year, $900,000 deal with the Phillies.

"It'll play out," Chad Durbin said. "I really feel I can do well as a starter ... and that's why I signed here. But if I'm out in the 'pen, it means people are healthy, and that's a good sign across the board."

Concern over the health of Eaton's right shoulder -- and his 6.29 ERA -- prompted the signing of Durbin, who adds valuable depth to the pitching staff. The Phillies inquired about acquiring him via a trade with the Tigers, then they waited until he was non-tendered and secured him as a free agent.

"It's a competitive situation," Phils general manager Pat Gillick said. "It gives [manager] Charlie [Manuel] and [pitching coach] Rich Dubee options heading into Spring Training. If [Eaton's] healthy and performing, then he'd have an edge to be starting. But if someone else outperforms him ..."

Durbin became expendable in the aftermath of Detroit's trade for Dontrelle Willis. Durbin called it "collateral damage."

In 36 appearances for the Tigers last season, the 30-year-old made 19 starts, keeping the spot in the rotation warm for Kenny Rogers and rookie Andrew Miller.

Cole Hamels, Brett Myers, Jamie Moyer and Kyle Kendrick are assured spots in the rotation, leaving Eaton in a tenuous position.

"I was told I would get starter innings [in Spring Training] and be ready if something happens," Durbin said. "They're going to let it be competitive. Obviously, Jamie Moyer's not going anywhere, or Cole or Brett. If I'm pitching in relief and the team is winning, that's the most important thing."

Gillick said the addition of Durbin and Geoff Jenkins likely ends the search for a starting pitcher and a hitter, notably a third-base upgrade. The GM said the team still would like to add a reliever, preferably a lefty.

Ken Mandel is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.
Back to top Go down
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:39 pm

date: 2008-03-02

Pitcher Chad Durbin discusses his first Spring Training as a member of the Phillies.

Video:
http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?video=200803022400920
Back to top Go down
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:43 pm

CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER 2008-0322-rb-tigers_phillies043
Phillies catcher Chris Coste talks with pitcher and former Tiger Chad Durbin in the first inning. 3/22/08
Back to top Go down
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:05 pm

04/06/08 2:05 PM ET
Durbin cool with undefined role
Offseason acquisition comfortable starting and in relief

By Ken Mandel / MLB.com

CINCINNATI -- Chad Durbin has already pitched in four of the Phillies' first five games, bouncing around between three different roles.

Durban's varied usage will likely continue.

"We've got to try him all over," manager Charlie Manuel said.

After three scoreless outings, Durbin allowed his first run as a Phillie on Saturday. He entered the game in the ninth inning, walked the first two batters, and ended up taking the loss.

"That might be a tough spot for him, but at the same time, I felt like he could handle it," Manuel said.

Durbin's first outing of the season was a scoreless seventh inning in Monday's season-opener, and the Phillies trailed by four runs. Two days later, he tossed a scoreless ninth in Philadelphia's 1-0 loss. He then worked 1 1/3 innings the next day mopping up after Jamie Moyer's short afternoon.

"Whenever the [bullpen] phone rings," Durbin said, "I'll be ready. It doesn't matter."

The revolving roles doesn't bother him. The former starter pitched in both roles for the Tigers last season.

"I'm comfortable," Durbin said. "I felt like I threw some good pitches [on Saturday]. When they can go either way, you can't control that variable. I didn't do my job. No excuse."

Ken Mandel is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.
Back to top Go down
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:09 pm

09/02/08 8:15 PM ET
Durbin's family OK after Gustav passes
Louisiana resident relieved hurricane's damage was minimal

By Ken Mandel / MLB.com

WASHINGTON -- Forgive Phillies reliever Chad Durbin, a Baton Rouge, La., resident, for being distracted Tuesday. It's understandable considering the direction Hurricane Gustav had taken.

Gustav took its toll on Southwestern Louisiana on Monday, leaving many residents without power, including those in Baton Rouge. Lafayette, La., about an hour away, was also seriously affected.

Luckily for Durbin's wife Crystal, son Cade, his mother and sister, Gustav had been downgraded to Category 2 by the time it reached his home state.

"There's nothing you can do," he said. "You worry about it. There was some stuff knocked over, but that's about it. We got lucky. I think the storms hit Mississippi and it took the punch out of it."

Durbin knew the stats, saying this was the worst storm to hit Baton Rouge since 1936, and felt for the roughly 225,000 people left without power, including his family.

"The phone's been out since from early this morning, about 9 a.m. until about 3:30," said Dubrin, who has lived in Baton Rouge since 1990. "I couldn't get a hold of her because there are still tornado warnings. I knew I'd hear from somebody if something happened, but it was still nice to get a text that said everything is OK."

Back to top Go down
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Relievers Durbin, Romero land on DL
Phils recall right-handers Walker, Carpenter to fill spots

By David Gurian-Peck / MLB.com

07/23/09 7:25 PM ET

PHILADELPHIA -- The Phillies' bullpen suffered a major blow Thursday, when the team placed right-hander Chad Durbin and left-hander J.C. Romero on the 15-day disabled list.

Durbin has a strained right latissimus, and Romero has a strained left forearm. To replace them on the roster, righty Tyler Walker -- who had been sent to the Minors on Tuesday -- had his contract selected from Triple-A Lehigh Valley, and Andrew Carpenter was recalled from Lehigh Valley.

"We can stay there, meaning we can hold our own," Phillies manager Charlie Manuel said. "But the guys coming up, they have to pitch in their role and help us. And I think they can."

The Phillies now have only one lefty, Scott Eyre, in their bullpen. They chose not to summon Sergio Escalona -- who has not been throwing well, according to Phils pitching coach Rich Dubee -- or Jack Taschner, who Dubee said is doing only "so-so."

Manuel knew that Romero has been ailing since the weekend in Florida. He recorded the final out of the eighth inning in Sunday's 5-0 win, but tightness prevented him from throwing the ninth. He has not pitched since.

Durbin's injury, however, was a bit more surprising to the coaching staff. Manuel did not know about it until the manager arrived at Citizens Bank Park on Thursday. Dubee expressed displeasure that the 31-year-old right-hander did not inform the team sooner.

"If he's been masking it for a month, then he shouldn't have," Dubee said. "I don't like not being told the truth, no. I like guys being up front. I've been up front with him, whether it's good or bad. So yeah, angry? No. Disappointed, yes.

"It's hard to fault a player that wants to be competitive. ... You understand it, but sometimes you don't appreciate it."

Durbin, who is 1-2 with a 4.62 ERA in 42 appearances this season, said he understands Dubee's frustration.

"It was one of those things where yeah, communication probably wasn't great," Durbin said. "My wife yelled at me, too, for not communicating with her about it. So it wasn't like I was hiding it on purpose. Maybe just a little of the stubbornness of me thinking I could do it on my own."

Durbin told reporters that for about two weeks, he has been feeling pain where his lower lat (a muscle in the back, beneath the shoulder) intersects with his trapezius (which is slightly higher and closer to the spine).

Because his velocity had not been affected, Durbin thought that perhaps mechanics, not the pain, were the cause of his recent control problems.

s he studied video, however, he noticed that he had already altered his mechanics subconsciously because of the injury.

The pain progressed, and Wednesday was the final straw. Just two days removed from tossing three scoreless innings of one-hit ball Monday, Durbin allowed three runs on two hits and three walks without retiring a batter.

"After the game [Wednesday] was, 'If I can't go out after a day's rest and go and get the ball and be pain-free ... if I can't be pain-free, then I'm not going to be able to get guys out,'" Durbin said.

Philadelphia expects to have both pitchers back when their DL stints are over. Durbin will eligible to return Aug. 7; Romero can rejoin the team Aug. 4, because his move is retroactive to Monday.

In fact, Dubee said that Romero might be fully healed even sooner. But the Phillies could not afford to be shorthanded for a week, so they had to place him on the DL to free up roster space.

For Romero, it's another setback in a frustrating season. The 33-year-old has posted a 2.87 ERA in 20 games, but he missed the first 50, suspended for for violating baseball's policy on performance-enhancing substances.

"There's nothing you can do about it," said Romero, who added that the pain is in the inside part of his forearm. "Just when I thought it was over and done with and I was feeling great, this happened. I've got to move on. It's just life."

Carpenter, who was 8-2 with a 2.75 ERA in Triple-A, allowed five runs on eight hits in 4 1/3 innings against the Nationals on May 16 in his only appearance with the Phillies this season.

He has been a starter for his entire professional career and most of his baseball life, save a brief stretch as Long Beach State's closer during his freshman year. This time in Philadelphia, though, Carpenter will be used in long relief.

The 24-year-old may need a little extra time to warm up, but is otherwise ready for the adjustment.

"I don't really care, as long as I'm up here just trying to help this team win," Carpenter said. "I'm just honored to get back up here, and I'll just keep working hard. ... Whatever they want me to do, I'll do."

David Gurian-Peck is an associate reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.
Back to top Go down
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Durbin, Phillies avoid arbitration
Right-hander agrees to one-year, $2.125 million contract

By Todd Zolecki / MLB.com

01/18/10 10:57 PM EST

PHILADELPHIA -- The Phillies successfully avoided salary arbitration with Chad Durbin on Monday, when they agreed to a one-year, $2.125 million contract, a source said. If the two sides had not agreed, they would have exchanged salary arbitration figures on Tuesday.

Durbin went 2-2 with a 4.39 ERA in 59 appearances last season. He went 5-4 with a 2.87 ERA in 71 appearances in 2008.

The Phillies have three other players eligible for arbitration: center fielder Shane Victorino, right-hander Joe Blanton and catcher Carlos Ruiz. It is unknown where the club stands in negotiations with the three.

Todd Zolecki is a reporter for MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.
Back to top Go down
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:23 pm

Chad Durbin (P)
Jun 24 2010, 11:16 am ET

The Phillies placed reliever Chad Durbin on the 15-day disabled list on Thursday due to a right hamstring strain.

Durbin, 32, is 0-1 with a 3.31 ERA in 29 appearances out of the Phillies bullpen this season. To take his spot on the 25-man roster, right-hander Nelson Figueroa had his contract selected from Triple-A Lehigh Valley. Figueroa previously appeared in nine games for the Phillies this season, going 1-1 with one save and a 4.82 ERA.

------------------------------------------------

Chad Durbin (P)
Jul 15 2010, 09:52 pm ET

The Phillies' bullpen received a boost on Tuesday, when Chad Durbin was brought off the disabled list.

Durbin is coming off a strained hamstring that he claims does not have any wear and tear. To create a roster spot for Durbin, Nelson Figueroa was designated for assignment. It was a tough break for Figueroa, as he had pitched well for the Phillies, amassing a 3.46 ERA over 26 innings of work.
Back to top Go down
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:26 pm

An Interview with Chad Durbin, Phillies RP

Posted in January 21st, 2009

by Peter Schiller in Baseball, Interview

Click title to read interview
Back to top Go down
TigersForever
Tiger All-Star
Tiger All-Star
TigersForever

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:55 pm

Reliever Durbin, Tribe seal one-year deal
By Jordan Bastian / MLB.com | 03/01/11 6:36 PM ET

GOODYEAR, Ariz. -- There was no name plate above his locker and a Phillies equipment bag jammed inside, but the Indians shirt Chad Durbin was wearing indicated that he had finally joined Cleveland's bullpen.

Durbin settled into his new surroundings on Tuesday, making his way around the clubhouse to visit with his teammates -- some familiar and others not. His deal with the Tribe had been reported for much of the past week, but only now is the right-hander officially aboard.

"I knew there was a way to make a little bit of a splash or impact here," Durbin said.

That is certainly Cleveland's hope.

The Indians added Durbin to the mix on a one-year deal worth $800,000, offering $1 million in incentives as part of the contract. Durbin provides a veteran arm to the Tribe's youthful pitching staff and can adapt to a variety of different roles. He can also help the Indians avoid forcing some young prospects to the Majors before they are ready.

"He brings a versatile, experienced Major League reliever," Indians general manager Chris Antonetti said. "[He] should provide some stability and leadership out there. He's been on some championship-caliber teams with Philadelphia and managed the pressure of that environment and hopefully can be an important part of our bullpen."

The Indians need to make a subsequent transaction in order to vacate a spot on the 40-man roster for Durbin. The ballclub will likely announce that move on Wednesday.

For the past three years, Durbin worked out of Philadelphia's bullpen, helping the club during its run to two of the past three World Series. The 33-year-old right-hander became a free agent this winter, but still held out hope that the Phillies would come calling with a Major League contract offer.

When the Phillies reeled in marquee free agent Cliff Lee -- assembling an intimidating, and expensive, rotation that also includes Roy Halladay, Roy Oswalt and Cole Hamels -- Durbin could see the writing on the wall. The chances of Philadelphia coming through with a guaranteed contract were slim.

"When Cliff signed," Durbin said, "it took any ability to go back there on a Major League deal off the table."

Durbin then smiled.

"You know," he added, "I'd take Cliff Lee over Chad Durbin."

Durbin still thought a Major League contract would be out there.

In all, Durbin said his agent had discussions with 22 teams. As the offseason dragged into February, the Phillies, Red Sox, Rays, Rangers and Mariners were all tied to the pitcher in various reports. Some clubs promised a Major League contract, but no official offers came in.

By the time big league camps opened, Durbin knew he had to make a decision.

"Yeah, I'm not sure what happened to be honest with you," Durbin said. "The way it shook out, it was mid February and then it was late February. It's time to go play baseball. The teams that we were dealing with at the end were all saying, 'If you give us another day or two, we'll find the big league deal.'

"We said, 'It's too late.' We needed it now and that was definitely an edge for Cleveland. But the opportunity here is fantastic as well."

Durbin also pitched for Cleveland for parts of the 2003 and '04 seasons, so being familiar with Antonetti and team president Mark Shapiro certainly helped. The opportunity Durbin referred to, however, was the chance to join a relief corps that posted a 2.95 ERA in the second half a year ago.

The bullpen is anchored by closer Chris Perez and has solid left-handed setup options in Rafael Perez and Tony Sipp. Joe Smith and Jensen Lewis are front-runners to join Durbin as right-handed relievers out of the bullpen. There are a variety of arms in the mix for the final spot in the 'pen this spring.

"These guys don't need much help with the way they were in the second half last year," Durbin said. "So I'm just adding a piece with some experience, maybe slow them down when they're speeding up too much and help them out with understanding what it's like to do it over a full year."

Last season, Durbin went 4-1 with a 3.80 ERA in 64 games for the Phillies, compiling 63 strikeouts against 27 walks over 68 2/3 innings. In 308 career games (75 starts), he is 36-44 with a 5.05 ERA. His style of pitching has changed dramatically since he last pitched for the Tribe, though.

Back then, when Durbin was returning from Tommy John ligament-replacement surgery on his right elbow, he threw mostly four-seam fastballs, changeups and a curve. Now, Durbin relies heavily on a cutter and a sinker, adding another ground-ball-oriented pitcher to Cleveland's staff.

"Adding the cutter has been something that's allowed him to be a little bit more effective," Antonetti said. "That's the biggest difference for him now than when we had him."

Antonetti said it would likely be at least a week before Durbin makes his Cactus League debut with the Tribe. Over the past couple of weeks, Durbin has been throwing and working out, but not to the same degree that he could have in a big league camp.

Durbin said he was even heading to a local high school in his hometown of Baton Rouge, La., to get some work in.

"I did whatever I could," Durbin said.

Needless to say, having a name plate was the least of his concerns.

Durbin was simply thrilled to finally be in camp.

"There was a sense of urgency to get something done," Durbin said. "Making a decision was important and I feel like we made the right one."

Jordan Bastian is a reporter for MLB.com. Read his blog, Major League Bastian, and follow him on Twitter @MLBastian.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER   CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHAD DURBIN CAREER TRACKER
Page 1 of 1